I kindly ask that you have a read of the points below before attending for your in-studio session, to help you feel comfortable with the unavoidable changes and to keep yourself and other clients safe.
Arrival and departure
- Please arrive no more than five minutes prior to your session and leave as soon as possible after your session has ended. The door is likely to be locked and you should knock when you arrive in order that you can be admitted to the studio.
- As soon as you enter the studio, please remove outdoor shoes and leave them on the mats provided.
- Alcohol gel is available, please apply on entering the studio.
- All clients will be required to wash their hands before commencing their Pilates session, and I will of course do the same.
- Please leave as soon as possible after your session has ended. This is to ensure that the space is clear for the next client to enter, and to allow time for thorough cleaning.
During your session
- For hygiene and safety reasons non-slip socks (grip socks) must be worn in the studio for your safety. If you do not already have a clean pair of grip socks, you will be able to purchase these at our studio. Please note that socks without grip under the sole are not deemed safe and can therefore not be worn for your session. You will not be able to do your session if you do not have a clean pair of grip socks and do not (or cannot) purchase a pair of the same from the studio before the session begins.
- For Pilates sessions you do not need to wear a mask. For physiotherapy clients, the current guidance is that you wear a mask during your session unless you are exempt. You are encouraged to bring your own, or a disposable mask can be purchased at a cost of £1.
- I will be wearing a visor while teaching.
- 24 hour cancellation fee applies to both studio sessions and Zoom sessions. This also applies to cancellations due to Covid symptoms.
- If you are having to self-isolate due to a member of your house hold being unwell, your session can be taken via Zoom.
- If you have been adviced to shield or self-isolate, it is your responsibility to adhere to this advice.
- All equipment will be cleaned thoroughly between each session.
- Straps, pillows and handles now have a wipeable vinyl covering.
- You can purchase and book your sessions online or pay by card. Cash payments will no longer be taken.
Thank you for your continued patience and loyalty.